Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Playtime


Jackson has started to really to wake up during the day and and is very alert. He just loves to look around at everything. We now have "playtime" at least two times a day when we either sit in our bouncy seat and look at our "friends" or lay in the crib with our music on and look at all of the pretty things in our nursery. I had to take this picture of him this morning during "playtime" because he still had his sweet hat on from the night before.

3 comments:

Curly said...

I'm coming to see you Thursday or Friday...I can't wait to see y'all!!!!

Whitney Catalano said...

He is getting so big!! Sorry I have been MIA...feeling under the weather lately and missed a couple days of work. Certainly don't want to pass along my germs:( Hopefully will see the whole gang soon! Give him a kiss from his "aunt winky"

Leslie Kirk said...

Look at my sweet boy!! He is so cute and so sweet!