Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Who Needs Sleep?


Apparently not Jackson! He has been waking up several times a night for about a week now. We head to the doctor tomorrow for his 4 month well check up, so I am interested to see what he has to say. We will start on rice cereal tomorrow - I can't wait to see what he thinks of that. I know that it is about time to stop rocking him to sleep and letting him put himself down. I dread this not only for the fact that we are going to have to listen to him cry, but I am really going to miss rocking him and having him sleep on me. I know it is what is best for him and us in the long run. He is just getting so big so quickly - he really is very aware of his surroundings and loves to laugh. I will update with all of his 4 month stats tomorrow. I just had to take his picutre in his cute new outfit that his Gram got him.

No comments: