Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 26, 2008

A Lot!








A lot has been going on around here it is hard for me to remember. I have again not had a computer off and on for a couple of weeks and it is getting harder and harder to get Jackson to stay still for me snap a picture. Since our last post, Jackson has started to go to St. Martin's Drop in Nursery 3 days a week. He loves it/ hates it. Addie is in his class, so I know they have fun together. The first day he just walked into the room and started playing. The second day he had figured out that Mommy is going to leave and was not very happy. I am doing this in preparation for Sept. when he will start at Shandon Methodist MWF 9-12:00pm. Summer is here and Jackson doesn't love the water. He is not a big fan of cold water to be more specific. We went to the lake for the holiday weekend and I was scared at how he was going to handle the boat, but he loved it! Right now Jackson loves reading, playing with friends, Moose A. Moose, snuggling with Mommy and Daddy, peek a boo, spaghetti, emptying out my make up drawer( I have lost several mascaras somewhere in the house), baths(warm of course), being tickled, Baby Einstein, thinking he is really funny, and The Wiggles (thanks Leslie!). He is so much fun right now and we love every minute with him!

No comments: