Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 2, 2008

We are still here!

I can not beleive how long it has been since my last post. I was without a computer for a week and then we took off to Fripp for a week, and I am now just getting over the sickness that Jackson shared with all of us. Jackson is all over the place now. When he is awake we are on the GO! I kind of can't remember what life was like before he started walking/running. The beach was not a hit with him. He was sick from the time we got down there to the time we left. Just a virus with fever, runny nose, and no sleep! We did end up having a good time. It is always something. I will have to post some pictures soon - it is just so much harder to get pictures of him since he is only in one place for a few seconds. He continues to be the sweetest little boy who owns his mommy and daddy's hearts!

No comments: