Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 25, 2007






I know it has been a while, but we were at the beach all last week. Happy Belated Fathers Day to all of the Daddies out there. We were down at Fripp and Drew did not leave until Monday. He had a great day watching the US Open with Jackson. It is hard to believe that Jackson is 3 months old now. He has so many tricks - he blows bubbles, constatnly has his hands in his mouth, he laughed for the first time, and he has also found his voice and loves to hear himself talk! We are so excited that Jay and Shannon are having a boy! I have to say that I think Shannon and I are going to have our hands full with Jackson, Tanner, Jay and Drew! I saw the ultrasound pictures and he is precious. It looks like he has the Bozard nose, but we will see. Here are a few pictures that we took at the beach.

3 comments:

Leslie Kirk said...

He couldn't be any cuter!! I just love him to pieces!! So excited about little Tanner...can't wait to meet him!

Heather Bowers said...

Oh my! Look at that big boy! I can't wait to see him in person. He is growing way too fast and I just love that smile! Kiki call me soon and let's do lunch! Kisses to the baby! :)

I love my girls!! said...

Hey Kristen,
I just stumbled upon your page via Caroline and I just wanted to say he is sooo cute!! I wish I could have seen him more at Will's party. It was great seeing you and you look great!!! I hope to hold him the next time I am in town. Take care.
Amanda