Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Like Father Like Son



It is official Drew loves to play X-Box and Jackson loves to watch it. He has been dowstairs just cooing up a storm. He also loved watching Patrick play his Play Station at the beach. We had a great time at the beach and look forward to going back. Jackson loved watching his cousins and they are so good with him. No pictures from the trip because I accidently left the camera in Drew's car - oops! Jackson is 11 weeks old today and countinues to amaze me. We know that he has the ability to sleep through the night - I guess it just depends on his mood! I can't complain because he is really doing well with his sleeping, but I do treasure those nights he decides to sleep! He is on the verge of laughing out loud and I can't wait - because I know it is going to be hysterical. We will keep you posted!

No comments: